How was it?
"She didn't really want to read, but she was listening really well" - Andrea
"I was shocked that he could read Magic Treehouse books alone" - Jaden
"My buddy and I had a great time, she loved 101 Dalmations" - Alex B
"My buddy was really nice and caring" - Mitchell
"She loves the Berenstein Bears and has read all of them" - Cale
"My buddy really likes Captain Underpants and Spongebob" - Jordan
"Reading to my buddy was phenomenal, and she brought my favourite picture book to read" - Alyssa
"My buddy was great, her and I read a book about chocolate and sweets!" - Julia
"My buddy was super nice." Molly
"My buddy was really nice and a little bit shy" Kyle
"My buddy brought The Stinky Cheese man and it was one of my favourite books when I was little!" - Alina
"My buddy was really REALLY good at reading and we also have more in common - she likes soccer too!!" - Alexandra
"My buddy was fantastic" - Morgan
"My buddy didn't like to read, so he chose an I spy book, it was fun - I am pretty sure we were both the tallest people in our class!" - Liam
Reminder: Every Tuesday and Friday we have Phys. Ed. in the morning, so please come dressed in your gym clothes and bring your uniform to change into later.
Homework:
- Complete your math multiplication pages for 2, 3 and 5 times tables.
- Bring in one newspaper article about that has to do with the Federal Election (newspaper or online newspaper)
- Read for 15 minutes
- Watch French DVD 1A, 1B
- It is time to update the comfort kits for each child, please replace any expired snacks, update pictures and return them to school ASAP. For more information, please check in your PrepTalk, on the Collingwood website. If you are new to Collingwood, then please create a comfort kit using the checklist on PrepTalk.






No comments:
Post a Comment