Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexandra! Thank you so much for the cupcakes, we all enjoyed that yummy treat!

It was sunny and warm out today, which meant we got to enjoy our lunches outside and even did some Daily Physical Activity out in the sunshine after lunch. Let's hope that it keeps up!

Homework:
  • Finish your "I have a dream too!" speeches for tomorrow (scroll to the bottom for the words to the speech)
  • Complete your "Heart"-y Words sheet and Circulatory Scramble
Reminders:
  • A finished draft of your speech is due on Monday (a week from today!) it doesn't need to be a final draft, but it should be close!
  • Arrive in your PE kit tomorrow and bring your binders for music if you took it home.

"I have a dream too"

I have a dream that one day this nation will ___________________________________
I have a dream that one day _________________________________________________
I have a dream that one day _________________________________________________
I have a dream that ________________________________________________________
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day _________________________________________________
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day _________________________________________________
This is my hope and faith. With this faith we will be able to
________________________________________________________________________
This will be the day when __________________________________________________

No comments: