Welcome back!
It was so much fun spending last week with everyone at camp. We had lots of sunshine and smiles!
Homework:
- Read and complete the Water Cycle booklet
Reminders:
- Thursday we are going to our Author Talk with Ben Mikaelson - Check out his website and see what you can learn about him before we go!
- Arrive in PE kit tomorrow
On
Wednesday, May 6th from 3:30 to 4:30, Ms. Gretzinger and I will be leading a group of volunteer students to tie knots in the Community Day Parade t-shirts. We should be finished by 4:30, and Ms. Murphy and I will supply some special treats for our awesome volunteers! If you are free on that day, please r.s.v.p. to me via e-mail so I know that you have your parent's permission to stay after school for this fun activity! Space is limited - clear your schedule for our groovy tie dye party (this might be slightly misleading...we are just tying knots - not dyeing!! But you will be so proud when you see the finished products on Parade Day!!). It's going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment